We are an eminent service provider of Advance Chocolate Making Level-3 classes to our highly valued clients. This level teaches our students of how to make professional truffle and premium chocolate. This can be made in several designs, shapes and sizes which can be used for our loved ones and also as a business to earn a good amount of money. Advance Chocolate Making Level-3 classes also teach the students how to pack these chocolates in different quantities and styles.
- Varieties of chocolates and how to choose chocolates
- Types of mold and choosing of mold
- Types of essence and choosing of essence
- What are moulded chocolates
- Knowledge of chocolate making equipments
- Difference between hard centre and soft centre
- What is truffle and the difference between basic and advance truffle
- What are dipped chocolates
- Styles of chocolate packing paper and choosing the paper
- Knowledge of chocolate making machines
- Knowledge of making chocolates for production purposes
- Do's and dont's of chocolate making
- Marketing and costing
- Project Report
- What is Coverture Chocolate
- Difference between Compound & Coverture.
- Tempering Coverture Chocolate by Different methods.
- History of Chocolate, Introduction of Chocolate and Coverture Different method of tempering the chocolate
- Demonstration of Making Various Fillings like -Orange, Hazelnut, Coconut, Ganache Fondant, Making Plain Hollow & Filled Chocolates
- Chocolate Fudge (Nutty Fudge, Chubby Bunny, Rocky Road, Monkey Nuts, Liquor Fudge, Bacardi Fudge, Blenderâs Pride Fudge, Romanov Fudge)
- Disc & Bar Chocolate (Dics: Blossom Trail, Winter Disc, Magic Brick. Bars : Fruit and Nut slice, coloured sand Chocolate, Place of Miror, Luscious Orange Bar, Dark DâLite)
- Chocolate Delicacy (Basic Caramel, Semi Soft Caramel, Soft Caramel, Chocolate Haze, Cara and Nuts Fantasy, Gingi Nest, Citrus Smoothy, Sharp Shooter, Mocha Divine, Orange Melody, Peanut Delite, Haze Daze)
- Project Report